[ SHOWGSD-L ] : Re: help me understanding what we want done [standard]

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:32:33 -0400

What would be wrong with putting up illustrations from various un-named
artists on the secure area of the website and letting people do a survey
much like they did on the national locations,,,,,,,,,,then the board choose
the illustrations  by being informed of what the membership wants ??   It's
better than force feeding the membership something that the majority might
be dead set against......since $10,000 is quite a chunk of change.

Afterall 4000 members didn't agree about the national locations either but
they did get to give input and the board got to see what the majority wanted
which was the rotation.................we should not be forced to accept
illustrations we despise unless the majority of members have spoken and said
they want them..............it's the only fair way!
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com