[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rainbow Bridge

  • From: "fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 15:13:54 -0400

Hi All;
Well, this is the second time in less then 11 weeks that one of my boys has
crossed the Bridge. Yesterday morning my sweet boy Hawk went to join his Lab
buddy Tanner. Hawk would have been six in July and was my Red Rock's Kelstar's
Bird of Prey (Falcon's)
great grandson.  Cancer got him like it did Tanner, it reallys sucks when they
are young.

Hawk, was a sweet, handsome boy who loved life and all his buddies. Three years
ago we went up to the Rhode Island specialities to
pick up my coated rescue boy Murdock. I took Hawk out of the van and brought
Murdock over, they sniffed each other out and by the time they got home that
night were running together in the yard. Now all that remains of the 3 boys
that I use to call the 3 Stooges is
Murdock. Hawk always was happy to share his home with new members even the
cats, who loved him.

Hawk had a tuff last few months with anaplasia and infections, but it was
cancer that got him. He will be in my heart forever, sleep
well my sweet man.

Cathy
Kelstar

fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx