[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Show sites / Purina Farms

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pgreen@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 11:41:28 -0700 (PDT)

Voicing your preferences here on this list or others WILL NOT WORK you need to
email/call the Board members with your ideas/concerns.

Bob Neiman / Walled Lake, Mich.
Owner Barkalot's Felonious Assault AKA Brat and the other half of B'N'B
Breeder/owner of UKC GR Ch.B'N'B-Barkalot's Cherish RN
Co-owner of UKC ChSandyCreek-B'N'B-WC's Christmas Star AKA Echo
Co-owner of Ketlyn's Black Widow