[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rainbow Bridge

  • From: Henry Rodrique <hockey90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 9:07:03 -0600

We would like to thank everyone who has responded with their messages of
sympathy and support regarding the pasing of Topspin's Rip The Return "Boo".
Each of them brought a sense of comfort to us.  I apologize for not including
general info on Boo in my previous email.  I was consumed with a lot of emotion
as this was so sudden.  Many of you have asked about Boo.  Boo would have been
9 years old on Jauary 29.  He was out of CH. R-Man and our Mariah daughter,
Topspin's Hot Topic "Kelsey" and was OFA. I retired Boo from showing with 12
points. He was a gentle giant and protector to our 3year old daughter Cassie
and was always striving to become the "Alpha" dog within our pack.  The hardest
part of this whole thing for me was me having to tell Cassie that her beloved
Boo Bear was gone and wouldn't be showering her with kisses every day.  A
friend gave us a book called "Dog Heaven", written by Cynthia Rylant back when
Mariah passed. This book is great for explaining a dog passin
 g to children. Thanks again for your kind thoughts.
Henry, Pollie, Cassie & Sophie Rodrique

Henry
Shepherd Haven
Topspin German Shepherds
Proud of CH. Autumn Kings Someday Mariah's ROM (Class of 2002)