[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PAWS-lawmanshepherds and all other rescues/fosters

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 20:15:46 -0400

Very well said, Paul.
An AKC Delegate told me last night that he and a lot of the other
Delegates were not looking forward to the next meeting, as they are sure
it will be a real bru-ha-ha...those representing the clubs against PAWS
v. the rest.  Some of the former are almost afraid to attend the next
Delegates' meeting because they fear reprisals from AKC.  I have
received quite a few emails from judges and would-be judges who are
afraid to post their opposition to PAWS on any email lists, or indeed,
in writing anywhere, because of that same fear.
    Que sera sera, it's true...but as someone else has written...once
the dog's nose is under the tent, it won't be long before the dog is
sitting at the table and sleeping in the bed.  So it will go with PAWS.
Peggy
RivendellP wrote:Paul opines...