[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PAWS

  • From: "Doris E" <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 16:59:08 -0700

HOORAY FOR THE BOARD  !!!!!  VERY GLAD THEY TOOK THIS STAND. I IMAGINE THE
AKC IS A BIT SURPRISED AT ALL THE OPPOSITION, AND WHEN THE PARENT CLUBS
START TO OPPOSE IT, THAT SHOULD CARRY SOME WEIGHT !!
I watched Sen. Santorum on The O'Reilly Factor the other evening.  He seems
like a good guy, but very out of his depth on this issue.  Write and email
your congressmen and women, and we can lose this bad legislation.  Doris E