[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion

  • From: Judy DeRousse <jube@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 09:18:32 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

What a sin!  Terry Rock has not had time to post her new champion brag on the
list.  She is only trying to move her 6 dogs to oregon.  I don't understand why
she hasn't taken the time to do this brag so I guess I will have to do it for
her.

Last weekend, in her spare time, Terry finished FaithRock-Caralonqed Ruby Queen
under Bob Slay in Burlington, Iowa.  Ruby is sired by Scoop and Caralon Red
Queen Judeen.  Thank you Bob for finishing this quality animal and sending
Terry on her way to Oregon with a new champion.

Larry and Terry are on their way to Oregon.  I will forward any messages or
middle of September.

Judy DeRousse
St. Louis