[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Champion

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: siriuspark@xxxxxxx, the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:45:17 -0800 (PST)

AND WE LOVED HAVING YOU WITH US. sheila
Lee Parkhurst <siriuspark@xxxxxxx> wrote:  What a wonderful weekend we had in
Florida!!!!!!!!
First the weather could not have been better; every day a lovely, sunny 80
degrees. When we left Rhode Island, it was a mere 2 degrees above zero.
Easterlin Park proved to be an awesome place for the show - good parking,
plenty of shade for the dogs, lovely grounds and friendly people..

Second both the GSDC of Fort Lauderdale and the GSDC of Greater Miami certainly
know how to put together a beautiful cluster of shows and really extend that
good southern hospitality to the exhibitors. We had a wonderful time seeing old
friends and making new ones. Thank you to both clubs for making our stay so
pleasant. The photos, taken by Carol Jones, are outstanding and were a gift to
the exhibitors. These clubs really know how to draw exhibitors back to their
future shows.

Third we came home with a new champion, Champion Sirius Park's Kojak Bihari !

A special thank you to: Judge Bob Grady for WD, BOW and BOS
Judge Joe LaRosa for WD, BOW
Judge Leon Breault for WD, BOW, BOS

Thank you to all the judges and exhibitors for the wonderful compliments on our
boy and the support you gave him. It was also nice that Judge Amy Safdir, who
awarded Kojak with his first major, was there to watch him finish with three
majors in a row! Thanks again Amy.

Most importantly thank you to good friend and handler, George Berstler, for
showing Kojak to absolute perfection. George and Kojak together are sooooo
smoooooth. No one does it better than George and the Holy Grail (his leash)!

Kojak's sire is GV. Ch. Mar Haven's And The Beat Goes On and dam is Ch Bihari's
Yola Sirius Park.

Kojak is loved by Ed, Lee and Joe. He was bred by Maria and me. I know that
Maria was smiling down on us from heaven this weekend!

Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people
who know.