[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: New Champion

  • From: <ricknaudra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 7:55:22 -0800

Thank you for the nice comments Jennifer!

For those of you that know Will Guerry do me a huge favor and send him a big
congrat's! He's not a member of Da List but I'll tell you what... He is one
happy and prowd papa right now and I know he'd love to hear from all of you.

Heck, send him an email even if you don't know him...
Let's see if we can fill up his email<g>.
He'll love it!
His email address
goldskys@xxxxxxx

Thank you,
Rick Haase
http://members.cox.net/ricknaudra/Shows.htm
www.gsdcsaz.org

------------------------------

Msg: #2 in digest
From: "Jennifer J Smith" <CALLISTOGSD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: New Champion
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 16:28:32 -0700

Callisto German Shepherds is proud to announce that Goldsky's Lil' Heaven of
Callisto went winners bitch at Fiesta Cluster on Friday under Judge Mrs. Joan
Frailey and BOS for 2 points over specials! And to top off the weekend Heaven
then went Winners bitch on Monday under Judge Mrs. Christina Hubbell for a
point finishing her championship!!* {Pending AKC} Heaven was handled to
perfection by Rick Haase. Heaven is bred by me and owned and loved by Will
Guerry of GoldSky German Shepherds. Heaven's sire is Kimber's Rio Grande {CH.
Tatum's litter brother} and her dam is Aztec's Trick-Or-Treat CGC {CH. Maxima x
Aztec's Priceless Jewel} Will and I would like to thank both Mrs. Frailey and
Mrs. Hubbell for putting Heaven up. We'd also like to thank all the ring side
support you guys are awesome!! And of course Rick Haase you are amazing! You
too look like Poetry in motion together! And we'd also like to thank Sharlonna
McGaha For taking Heaven back in on Friday all the way to BOS.
Jennifer J. Smith
480-983-8451 {home}
480-296-4569 {cell}
Callisto German Shepherd Dogs & Great Pyrenees
~~We use ShowStopper!!~~
www.callistogsd.com<http://www.callistogsd.com/>