[ SHOWGSD-L ] New Champion.....:)

  • From: Schattengsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 01:46:58 EDT

I am so happy to brag about my "Couch Potatoe" which now has joined the
ranks with the title of CHAMPION.   So now, of course  pending AKC approval, I
am
the proud owner of:

Ch. SCHATTEN'S ROD STEWART, TC, CGC,
OFA Excellent GS-66624E46M, Elbows GS-EL15088M46
Sire: Ch. Rohan's Glass Palace, ROM
Dam: Schokrest Abilene V Schatten (Sister to Denver, San Diego, Chicago  Fire)
Breeders:  Lois Gregor and Art Sinclair

Rodney finished this past Saturday at the Sierra Tuolumne Kennel Club Show
up in Sonora, California. A BIG THANK YOU to the judge, Mrs. Monica Canestrini
and to our good friend, Barbara Ross, for presenting Rodney.   Thank you all
for your support at ringside too.  We were honored to attend  an onsite BBQ
dinner by the famos Ben, Eric and Joannie at the motorhome and  also joined by
Pam O'Dell and Ellen Borders.  It was a Great Time by  All.

Lois Gregor
Schatten Shepherds
Sonoma, California