[ SHOWGSD-L ] National Sites

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:27:07 -0400

Many people would have to take a plane to get to a HUB or drive 5 hours

Albany is not accessible - you have to stop in Seattle and the rent a car and
drive

This is the case with most places all over the country

Flying dogs direct is almost impossible for most people

THERE IS NO PERFECT SOLUTION to flying these days with or without dogs

Vegas is NOT dog friendly

Colorado was booked as was Arizona

East coasters have been driving to Colorado, Utah and points west without
complaint

Many sites looked into would preclude Herding and Tracking

There is much that goes into decisions

Having a coastal site too far North and too far south on either coast can be
problematic.

It would be nice to find permanent sites we can rotate to and make everyone
happy.
Being the National site chair is a thankless job and extremely difficult.
Helping Gail would be great.
Thanking her even better.

THANK YOU GAIL FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK on behalf of our glorious breed

This is my personal opinion and not that as a Board member.

POST is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original
are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and its
any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html