[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Litter question

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: PPeters908@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 18:41:46 -0800

at 3 weeks I start my puppies one cottage cheese and raw hamburger.. warmed
slightly to release the juices.. they LOVE it! They take to eating  solids
like nobody's business and weaning seems to be a lot easier, in my
experience. After a week or so I will start adding mushed kibble, gradually
decreasing the meat/cheese ration and increasing the kibble ratio..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com
Give your dogs the Ultimate in Nutritional Support with BiologicVet Nx
http://www.biologicnr.com/biologicvetnx/
Contact stormygsd@xxxxxxx for breeder program Information