[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Litter question

  • From: "billie" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Gatlinp@xxxxxxx>, <PPeters908@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 14:39:58 -0800

I agree with Peg, At two weeks is when I start supplementing. I also used
baby cereal, the only thing I would ad to what Peg posted is, that all of my
brood bitches also wanted to help the little ones finish the baby cereal
gruel. I would put her out while I was cleaning the litter box, and keep the
pups busy eating on one end of the box, while I the cleaned the opposite
end.
Around three weeks, they started on lean ground beef made into miniature
meat balls, and heated to body temperature.

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA.