[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Lance and why he produced

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 06:01:25 -0600

Well since Troll is my ideal look of a shepherd, I think we should credit
him instead of Lance.  after all, any dog with Lance in its pedigree
therefore has Troll.

If that is the case then Lances brother would have been a top producer also
and he was not.  Everyonce in a while a great one come thru and that was
Lance. He was one of those dogs who bred to just about anything could
improve on the puppies.  The dog did not produce major problems  - the
people who did multiple inbreeds  etc did

sally