[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: In Twenty Minutes

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jim Ealy <jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:18:07 -0800 (PST)

hey Lee...don't let the smooth taste fool you!....there are many women who have
put the fear of God into me!....in real life I'm shy...FB
Jim Ealy <jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:For those of you who haven't had a
chance to sit and talk to Ed, o my o
my!!! My husband and I got to meet him last year and I got a couple of
chances (I have always had bad luck) to talk with him. Once it was when a
couple approached Ed about some money that he owed them and asked was he
Flower Boy, Ed turned and pointed to Thurban who was walking his way and
said, "There he is, right there" Now Thurban is a big guy so I was glad he
knew FB and I wasn't gonna get covered in blood!!! Then Thurban HAD to
holler at me because he didn't like the Oregon ducks shirt I had on. Since
I am a nice person, shut up Mo, I still clapped for his dog! When Ed came
to the list party, because Mo threatened him within an inch of his Raiders
hat, I had to show him what a good team emblem was. LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!
LOL If anyone needs Ed to get straightened out, call Mo and Darcy. Those
2 women put the fear in him. What a National.
Lee Ealy
Michigan