[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: IS IT FAIR????

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxfels@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <richard.lortie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 09:37:53 -0700

It was a few years ago when I called A.K.C. regarding this......but I was told
at the time that they
had no authority over C.K.C. shows and that C.K.C. rules had no authority at
A.K.C. shows.....that
since they were two different Countries and different Organizations the A.K.C.
rules could not
apply to C.K.C. shows as there is no possible way for either to police other
Countries and Org.
They did say that both Clubs advised against any  "appearance"  of impropriety.
I don't understand why we each got two different responses??

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com