[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I would like to know WHO is responsible...

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxx, stormygsd@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 01:27:31 EST

In a message dated 12/1/2005 1:07:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxx writes:
BOSS  DOES do latches and gates and doors and  he and
his son BOOKER have  been known to take out cyclone fencing.   Nor would
either
one be  that polite once on the other side.    BOOOKER  has ripped out  a
button
tooth trying to take out 15 ft. of cyclone fencing.    Guess he'll  never see
a ring
again.   <G>  Be  glad your boy is such a nice Gentleman.....won't last
long...<G>

I have several who will unravel cyclone fencing.  Cody and his son JR  can
open any type of latch there is, as can Granddaughter Mattie and when you  put
snap through the latch, disabling it, she'll chew the wooden fence in
frustration.

I have a pantry w/ a "fake" latch (the door closes w/ a magnet).  Cody  knows
the "good" cookies are in there and when I have company, he'll go and open
the door and show them where they are.
French doors, storm doors...no problem.  I had to have custom, steel
reinforced "dog boxes" made for the van after the debacle of Cody breaking  out
at
the Ohio National.

I'd be embarrassed to admit what I've spent on fencing, lol:)  BTW,  the best
pens I've found (better than Mason) are Preifert, though, be  forewarned, a
tooth will chip before the pen is ever damaged (and yes, Syd, they  come w/
"tops").

When I'm frustrated w/ the lot of them, I've threatened to donate them all
to Homeland Security <G>:)))))

Kathy
three generations of Dual Titled Champions  live here!

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_