[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I would like to know WHO is responsible...

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:06:11 -0800

From: "Susan Madlung" <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
To> then.. tell me WHO is responsible for this dog's behavior??? I was warned
when he
came
 to me at 12 weeks of age that he could "leap tall buildings" in a single
bound, but
except for
 the occasional low fence, Jackson has been an angel.. now, he is 11 months old
and
puberty
 has come on.. BIG TIME!! I have one bitch in season and he will NOT be
contained..
even
 though he has never even come close (well, he hadn't until he cleared the 7
foot
fence
around her run).
> I have yet to completely cover a run - I'm afraid he would kill himself
> trying to
> get out.. so,
since he hasn't figured out (yet!) how to open gates, he is free to come and go
from
the kennel
 yard at will.. the funniest thing is that once he is in there, he is very
content to
just lay beside her!
> Only a few more days and we are clear of bitches in season.. <sigh>
> I just want to know..> who do I blame this on??? Carolyn???Do you know???

I was going to get out the "BOSS Disclaimer'....but decided you can't blame this
one on BOSS. <G>    BOSS DOES do latches and gates and doors and  he and
his son BOOKER have been known to take out cyclone fencing.   Nor would either
one be that polite once on the other side.    BOOOKER  has ripped out a button
tooth trying to take out 15 ft. of cyclone fencing.   Guess he'll  never see a
ring
again.   <G>  Be glad your boy is such a nice Gentleman.....won't last
long...<G>

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com