[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Help- New York Dog laws

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Kizwiz@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 09:24:20 EDT

In a message dated 8/7/2005 11:31:23 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Kizwiz@xxxxxxx writes:
We also  stated if the owner was not found, we had customers who would take
the dog.  She then stated that the dog was "her " property according to the law
and she  would be right over. We asked her why on all other occasions we had
to deal  with abandoned dogs ourselves and she would refuse to do her job and
her  answer was to hang up on us.

Easy, they can get an adoption fee on an easy dog, that is already groomed
and ready for adoption. I bet if it was a Saint Bernard they wouldn't rush to
get it from you.