[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Handlers that Bounce Checks

  • From: Gaitaway Shepherds Erika Brink & Kristi Jacobs <gaitawayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Shepherds4us@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 21:36:41 -0700 (PDT)

As the past show chair of many events.....I wonder how you accept entries
without a check?  Our fees are paid up front.  The money is deposited the day
after the entries close.  If a check bounces then we know by the time the show
hits and that person, be it a handler or an owner, has to pay in cash the entry
fee plus a nasty bounced check fee which used to be $25.00 but I think we have
raised it.  If the party who wrote the check does not pay then they are not
allowed to show and cannot participate in any club activities until they have
paid the check and fee.
  Kristi Jacobs
  GSDC of AK
Joannie <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Unfortunately in this world, there are those that take advantage of others,
be it individuals or clubs. Whether a handler bouncing a check to a club,
or an owner not paying a handling bill. The nice guys always get it in the
shorts!

Joannie
Dream Come True GSD - Silverton OR - Home of Jaccar-Rivendell Brianne, HT,
PT, TC, ROM,
CH Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango, HT, TC, BOF Norhaus Gabrielle of
Dream Come True,
BOM CH Norhaus Better Be Worth It Avonly, RBOF Dream Come True-Rivendell
Janice Joplin
and too many others to list!

Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 12:59 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Handlers that Bounce Checks

>I was very careful not to mention the handlers name. $44.50 or $500 it
> doesn't matter. What ever happened to be a man/woman of your word. We are
> good
> enough to accept the entries without the check and then they bounce them.
>
> Todd and Joanie Vigor
> Home of CH. Ken-Delaine's Buddie V Fran-Jo, OFA H&E, TC
> Ponca Hill's Just Foxxy Lady, CGC, TC, TDI

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.