[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Handlers

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JParker0127@xxxxxxx, skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:43:15 -0700 (PDT)

UKC doesn't allow professional handlers. Everything finishes. That's where you
need to go. Ann
JParker0127@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 6/22/2005 2:16:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
skozub@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have
>heard people complain that they are unable to get a handler.

ok with entry and handler fee's, additional fees for going back in for
winners and breed, expenses, points, and tips. Some people can't afford all
this
and makes them unable to enter as many shows as they would have normally. thus
less entry's! (I am not saying not to use pro handlers if you wish
though!) At all your normal shows.

All I was saying is to make "a show where either juniors or owners who
wanted to, show the dogs". And make it a point show. With this type of show it
would bring in more people to the shows and give our juniors a boost as well. I
think that this could only help bring in more entry's over all and aid our
juniors at the same time.

JP

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original