[ SHOWGSD-L ] German Shepherd Stud Dog List Reminder

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 10:22:53 -0600

Hi All -

Just a reminder: I will be working on the Facebook Stud Dog list this weekend.
Any changes or updates you have for the boys, can be either posted on the FB
page or emailed directly to me.

If you are not on FB, but want your dogs up there with the following items:

1. Two really good photos of your dog(s). Remember, people around the world can
see this list and you want to present your dog in the best light. Think of it
as an ad. Also, if you have a good (emphasis on GOOD) moving photo of your dog,
we have a wonderful album of moving photos. All it shows is the moving photo
and the dog's name. I know it is probably the most popular album :-)

2. Below I will be including the outline. Fill in the information and send it
and the photos to me and I will get your dog(s) up on the site. I will send you
a snapshot of the page so you can see what it looks like and have it for your
records.

I am still trying to work the ability to make sure everyone can find the list.
It is under:
GERMAN SHEPHERD STUD DOG LIST (type it into the FB search bar). You have to be
accepted into the group, but someone can usually do that within an hour or two.

If you want to upload your own photos: PLEASE READ THE DOCS AT THE TOP OF THE
PAGE!!

Open the Outline Document and COPY it. Then click on photos and you will see
various albums. Pick the one most appropriate for your dog, OPEN it and go to
ADD PHOTO in the right hand corner. Follow the instructions. After your
photo(s) are uploaded, go into the album and click on your photo. Go to EDIT
(below the photo) and PASTE the outline in there and fill it in. Then save.

Warning - it is better that you learn how to do it because then you can go in
to make changes anytime. If I upload the photos, I have to make the changes
(it's not problem, I can do it with my eyes closed)...

We would REALLY, REALLY like frozen semen dogs. I know they are out there.
Please let me know.

WARNING: THIS SITE IS NOT FOR ADVERTISING OR GENERAL CONVERSATION! It is a
resource for people looking for stud dogs. There is NO criticizing or
critiquing of the dogs. I will remove all of the above.

Also, if you post photos and no information, I will ask you once if you have
information. If you do not supply that to me or to the photo, i will remove the
photo.. We are trying to make this user-friendly for people.

I look forward to having a run on dogs this weekend.. I know people really have
enjoyed it.

Any comments can be directed to me.. Remember, it's FB and we are pretty
limited on this such as layout.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Here is the document to fill out:
***********************

Information Outline:

Registered Name:
Call Name:
DOB:
Deceased Date:
Sire:
Dam:
Registered:
Hips:
Elbows:
CHIC #:DM Tested:

Any other health clearances:
Coat Factored:
Any predominant dogs in pedigree:

Show Brags if any:
Stud Dog Brags if any:
What does he produce:
Contact:
State where dog is located:
Country of Non-North American Dogs:
Website if one:

Jessica MacMillan

No Frills Dog Bathing Service & Design
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC
Blog: http://mylittleblogspot.myblogsite.com/
Manager of: The Dalmatian Stud Dog List on Facebook
The German Shepherd Stud Dog List on Facebook