[ SHOWGSD-L ] Funny, funny animals

  • From: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Shepherd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 18:57:09 -0800

PlentyPretty, the CalicoCat has been going to bed early for the last
few nights... which means that the spot below the pillow on my bed was
her slumbering choice.

  Tennie would walk in an look at her, but knew to just leave well
enough alone.

Tonight, Tennie, very early for her, said (And I know she said it!)
"uh, uh.. not tonight!  I just looked in and Tennie is lying right
exactly where the cat usually goes!

Funny animals.  Of course, when it's time for ME to go to bed, i will
have about 6" of space left.

Tennie is the first GSD that will get on the bed with me in it (notice
"IN IT"), so I'm enjoying it.

Stormy