[ SHOWGSD-L ] FW: Don't let PAWS & HSUS spoil your Christmas

  • From: "Catherine Murch" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:37:33 -0500

Hi Everyone;
Below isa letter from SAOVA regarding PAWS. Please check the list of sponsors
and write everyone, even if they do not
represent you.Be sure to tell them to check out the SAOVA web site to see how
many AKC clubs and parent clubs are opposed
to this bill. Also be sure to let them know that this nation has a lot more
problems facing it then trying to control a persons hobby that they do not make
a living from. If you are a member of an AKC club be sure to mention that in
your letter. They think because
AKC is supporting this, that the pure breed dog fanciers are.
Cathy
Kelstar
Catherine Murch
fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx