[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Experiment

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: barbara17236@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 17:57:25 -0500 (EST)

Barb is right.  We (as a whole) are not everyone's favorite cup of  tea.
And if by chance the conversation begins with the doubling, forget  it, there
is no redemption for anyone who owns a GSD.

These are show people with other breeds.  The public, generally  speaking,
love GSD's.  More so if you have one that's well behaved and they  can
touch, and their kids can touch, without you flipping out over the grooming.
<G>

I hear it.  It goes in one ear and out the other.  Most  things do....  <G>

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
BISS 3x Sel EX AM CH & 2x Sel CAN CH  Karizma's Cacique of Inquest TC, aka
DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major  pointed) aka JACKIE
and the Poodle Patrol, Bunny, Huckleberry and Doc  Holliday

In a message dated 12/7/2011 5:51:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
barbara17236@xxxxxxx writes:

So, does  any person on this List actually think that someone, at a show,
is going to  walk up to you and tell you your dog is crippled?  The dog at
the end of  your lead?

Try going to an AKC show, out of your area where no  one knows you, without
your dog and ask the folks at ringside about the GSD  today.   I am not
talking about the GSD ring but the other  rings.  Ask the handlers, too.  I
think you will leave with a new  perspective on what non-GSD breeders think.
Not that it probably  really matters because they aren't breeding GSDs.

Just a  thought.

Barb Hively - PA
DNA.  It's what makes a  white, a German  Shepherd