[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Deaf....?

  • From: "Gail BAUMAN" <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lfossland@xxxxxxx>, <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'freelist'" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 13:47:29 -0600

Awwww..... Ruth what a wonderful story!  Thanks for sharing it!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ruth Hartridge<mailto:rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: lfossland@xxxxxxx<mailto:lfossland@xxxxxxx> ;
arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx> ;
'freelist'<mailto:showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 1:40 PM
  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Deaf....?

  WEll, HAving a soft spot for cute things , I fell in love with a sad looking
  ;ittle Shih Zue at a Pet shop. He was preetty well grown, and knowing that
  most people won't go for a grown dog , I asked bout him . I was told that
  some woman tradd him in On a newer model ! it seems he would pay atention to
  her two kids ! WEll he was 10 months old and wouldn't listen to me either ,
  I dropped a couple of food dishes and No response , So I took him to my vet
  , and sure 'nuff , he is deaf as a post ! Yes , I have him and he isn't
  going anywhere but here to sleep with me and he is following the other BIG
  dogs . He is fine but deaf !
  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re:
Deaf....?admin@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Deaf....?admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

  VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org<http://www.showgsd.org/>

  For assistance, please contact the List Management at
admin@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

  VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org<http://www.showgsd.org/>