[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dallas and sons

  • From: "wendy" <hellwigg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 00:15:10 -0400

Mike, please don't stop posting or voicing a brave but highly popular
opinion. It is certaiinly important to hear all knowledgeable and succussful
breeder's opinions. I replied privately to one of your posts agreeing with
you about touting the merits of one particular bloodline or breeder over so
many more who have proven themselves as successful over and over again. I
personally believe that we (the shepherd world) are treading a dangerous
line once again (we seem to do that over and over again). I think that there
is a lot to be gained by a group such as ours hearing and voicing all
opinions......the future of our breed may depend on it

Wendy