[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DM Testing

  • From: "pbgs" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 09:13:52 -0400

No I did not miss her email I actually emailed and asked specific questions
as to what test and when theses dogs were tested and she could not
answer. So once again until there is PROOF that the test doesn't work I will
continue to use it. We all choose what is best for our breeding programs
for me I like to see all those tests and for some they do well almost none.
Rebecca Little
WWW.peakesbrookshepherds.net

On Fri, 25 May 2012 08:20:39 -0400 (EDT), Pinehillgsds wrote