[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Carmen and Jim

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:08:06 -0400

Giselda, It's not everyone, just a vocal few........

I do think this list is basically good............let someone be down on
their luck or having hard times and watch everyone band together and help
them or raise money for them.........we are like a family allbeit
dysfunctional at times.
We also learn so much before anyone else does about dog food recalls, hot
grooming tips (which I am sure Jim & Sheree Moses could really have some
cool tips to share), groomers extrordinare they are indeed!!!
Training tips too!
Show results which i love to read especially Evan's who makes it like you
are right there at the show sitting beside him when you read them. and so
many other great things. I have been on this list since the first day they
started it years ago................I love it..............I don't care for
some of the hurtful stuff,,,,,but i learn to delete it and read what i
really like to.
And if you are having a hard time breaking into the showlife, please email
me privately I will help and try to  get you hooked up with some great folks
in your area.             Amy

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com