[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AMAZED, no not really

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 10:24:23 EDT

In a message dated 4/29/2007 10:05:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:
This  isn't a statement about puppy mills or personalities.  It isn't   about
supporting who voted their conscience and bashing those who in  retrospect,
knew better.

"We" are in a mess, and it's about  fixing it, learning from our  mistakes
and
preventing them from  happening again.

(I don't know this attorney from Adam.  I pray  she's good!)

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

Or should've known better.  Problem is, those same people only care  about
furthering their positions, not about the club.

I find it  highly objectionable that someone from OUR club is giving  the
other party anything to us against us.

I find it highly objectionable that those same people aren't held
accountable.

We are in a mess, I totally agree.  But apparently our leaders are not
learning from history.

I don't know who this attorney is either, and like you, I pray not only  that
she is good, but on our side, 110%.
Obviously not all those involved are.

Ileana