[shell-coding] Re: Vista System tray implementation

  • From: Neil Santos <nsantos16@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shell-coding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:25:36 +0800

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 07:21, Ravi/Shell-Shocked
<ravi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You may already be aware that some vista-related development is
> progressing with Litestep, but in case you aren't -- the changelog
> from the latest alpha includes some systray stuff:

Has anybody tried Windows 7 yet?  I'm anxious to find out how much
work it would take to make shell reps work flawlessly on it.

(Yeah, I'm still alive.  Just buried in work and fatherhood. :D)
--
Reclaim your digital rights, eliminate DRM, learn more at