[SeniorTech] bio Kathleen Butler

  • From: "leroy thom" <lmthom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:00:35 -0800

Hi everyone,

         My kids got me on facebook so I'll just repete that history. I'm a
disabled vet. I live in the most magical place on earth (a small town in the
northwest) I'm married to the smartest man I know.(Grumps.) I get to be the
mother of a talented youngish lady. Our grandchildren and greatgrandson of
course are perfect. I'm mostly interested in decorating our home for now and
helping my husband with the literature and graphics that he uses for his small
trucking business.
          We just got our first laptop before circuit city was all sold out. We
are looking for the complete tutorial on it so we can operate the thing. Some
one said it is built in to the programs but I can't find it.

         Thanks for your time

          Kathleen Butler

          lmthom@xxxxxxxxxx