[SeniorTech] Thanks to Kathleen Butler

  • From: "Jerry Taylor" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 20:33:33 -0500

Kathleen...

Welcome to the SeniorTech listserv. And thanks for posting a short "bio"
about yourself. (Many new members never bother to DO that, so we never
really "get to know" them.)

Jerry
  <file://C:\Documents and Settings\Jer\Application
Data\Microsoft\Stationery\..\..\..\Desktop\Animated signature
(Jerry).gif>
Jerry Taylor
SeniorTech
http://www.seniortech.us <http://www.seniortech.us/>
Personalized In-Home Computer Instruction
     for Senior Citizens and Retirees
585-964-3319
"Computers are not just for kids"