[SeniorTech] Re: maintain system

  • From: "Jerry Taylor" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 17:31:40 -0500

Marilyn...

I know that YOU didn't send the original message! (That's why I
addressed it to "Yasir.") It was sent out to about EIGHTY of us, via the
LISTSERV (that you subscribed to). Accordingly, your reply (to "me") was
ALSO sent out to everyone! This is how listservs work! It's kind of a
"public discussion."

  <file://C:\Documents and Settings\Jer\Application
Data\Microsoft\Stationery\..\..\..\Desktop\Animated signature
(Jerry).gif>
Jerry Taylor
SeniorTech
http://www.seniortech.us <http://www.seniortech.us/>
Personalized In-Home Computer Instruction
     for Senior Citizens and Retirees
585-964-3319
"Computers are not just for kids"

From: jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: yasirdedo@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 11:33:35 -0500

Yasir...

I'm afraid I don't understand exactly what you're asking about. Can you
be more specific? What kind of computer do you have? Is it new or old?
(If it's fairly new, it SHOULD come with appropriate anti-virus software
already installed.) Which anti-virus program do you have?

  <http://gfx1.hotmail.com/mail/w3/ltr/i_safe.gif>