[SeniorTech] Re: Rebecca's Retirement

  • From: "Jerry Taylor" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:37:25 -0500

Rebecca... Keep us posted on how your retirement goes, OK?

Jerry

  <file://C:\Documents and Settings\Jer\Application
Data\Microsoft\Stationery\..\..\..\Desktop\Animated signature
(Jerry).gif>
Jerry Taylor
SeniorTech
http://www.seniortech.us <http://www.seniortech.us/>
Personalized In-Home Computer Instruction
     for Senior Citizens and Retirees
585-964-3319
"Computers are not just for kids"