[SeniorTech] Re: bio Kathleen Butler-first laptop

  • From: Susan Nixon <Susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 01:14:05 -0700

Oh! It's not a laptop It's a note book! Thats why I'm not rich.

Essentially the same thing, in all important ways.

--
Hugs,

Susan

"In 100 years we have gone from teaching Latin and Greek
in high school to teaching Remedial English in college."
-- Joseph Sobran
This listserv is provided as a service to computer-using
senior citizens and retirees by "SeniorTech"
(http://www.seniortech.us)

Forward this email to any computer-using seniors you know.
They can subscribe themselves by going here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

To unsubscribe from this listserv, go here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

Questions? Email Jerry Taylor at   jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx