[seedit] Re: What is going on?

  • From: Chuck Miller <chuckmiller@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 09:58:33 -0600

On Nov 12, 2011, at 9:25 AM, Sven E Olsson wrote:

> 3) It would be possible to test SEEdit 8 as 30-days Trial Edition (Pro),
> "Upgrade from old registration key"  (9.00 USD) after 2011-11-01 or purchase
> a new registration key  (29.00 USD) also after 2011-11-01. This new keys are
> valid for SEEdit 7 (Pro) and SEEdit 8 (Pro). SEEdit 8 Standard Edition is
> also available as free-ware, but requires a registration key that ends with
> FREE, available from our download page (as SEEdit 7 Standard Edition key).

I will be ideal as an alpha tester - since I understand so little. We the
unknowing provide essential feedback.

For example, I'm thinking that tomorrow's alpha will NOT require a purchase to
test drive. Right?

For example2, When I open SEEdit 7.2, it says it is licensed to me (Charles
Miller) with a license key ending in "KLAS". Does that mean that I'm already
eligible to be a licensed user of version 8?

If it doesn't mean that, will I need to provide you with 9 bucks or 29 bucks?

Your choice: answer to me, or answer to your whole list if you think others may
be as dumb as I am. TIA...

Chuck M
Still think 8 looks gr8