[seedit] Re: What is going on?

  • From: Sven E Olsson <svenerik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 17:28:13 +0100

On Nov 12, 2011, at 16:58:33, Chuck Miller wrote:

> On Nov 12, 2011, at 9:25 AM, Sven E Olsson wrote:
>
>> 3) It would be possible to test SEEdit 8 as 30-days Trial Edition (Pro),
>> "Upgrade from old registration key"  (9.00 USD) after 2011-11-01 or purchase
>> a new registration key  (29.00 USD) also after 2011-11-01. This new keys are
>> valid for SEEdit 7 (Pro) and SEEdit 8 (Pro). SEEdit 8 Standard Edition is
>> also available as free-ware, but requires a registration key that ends with
>> FREE, available from our download page (as SEEdit 7 Standard Edition key).
>

> I will be ideal as an alpha tester - since I understand so little. We the
> unknowing provide essential feedback.
>
> For example, I'm thinking that tomorrow's alpha will NOT require a purchase
> to test drive. Right?

Nope, it is running as 30-days  Trial Edition (Pro Edition) without any
limitations. After the "Trial period" there is two choices: purchase a "upgrade
key" for 9.00 USD or register SEEdit 8 as "Standard Edition". SEEdit 8 would
need a key that ends with "PLTS" or "FREE" for the Standard Edition. The key
for the "Standard Edition" is available at our download page.

> For example2, When I open SEEdit 7.2, it says it is licensed to me (Charles
> Miller) with a license key ending in "KLAS". Does that mean that I'm already
> eligible to be a licensed user of version 8?

SEEdit 8 would need a key that ends with "PLTS" or "FREE"

> If it doesn't mean that, will I need to provide you with 9 bucks or 29 bucks?

9 …..
But use the new 30-days trial period, and send me some feed-back before the
trial period ends.