[seeditmaxi] Re: Less CSS

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 06:13:08 +0100

Hi list,
Now SEEdit 5.7.0 (676) fc3 is available for download and test.
SEEdit now support the "less-project"
Learn more about {less} : http://lesscss.org/

SEEdit 5.7.0 fc3 is available as individual builds for Intel Mac and PowerPC

Download the SEEdit {less} project with an Example site and "How to Install"

Sven E

On 2010-12-13, at 23:45 , Sven E Olsson wrote:

> Hi list,
> Just testing {less} ... implemented into SEEdit, so there is no need to
> hazzle with the Terminal, the only need for that is to download and install
> {less} ... We going to write an instruction and if some need help we are
> always ready ....
> In next build of SEEdit it is time to test, we have written an example site
> to test ...
> While waiting ...
> Take a look here:
> http://lesscss.org/