[seeditmaxi] Re: Less CSS

  • From: Sven E Olsson <svenerik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 23:45:45 +0100

Hi list,
Just testing {less} ... implemented into SEEdit, so there is no need to hazzle
with the Terminal, the only need for that is to download and install {less} ...
We going to write an instruction and if some need help we are always ready ....

In next build of SEEdit it is time to test, we have written an example site to
test ...

While waiting ...
Take a look here:
http://lesscss.org/