[seedit] Re: HTML5

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 05:21:03 +0100

On 2011-02-14, at 02:00 , Scott Turner wrote:

> I've been playing with HTML 5, setting my template and such. I love it!
> SEEdit working nicely. The only thing I miss is Tidy doing indents.
>
> Scott

There is two alternative:

1) Auto Indent (TAB)

2) Shift Selection Right ( ctrl-cmd-+) or from the Text Menu

I know this is popular also to html programmers, but be careful, indent is and
working good for structured languages like C++, Pascal and Java. Using it on
html, it could soon be chaotic, how do it works on paragraphs with a lot of
text?

I do a lot of debugging to other html developers, and when they send me the
pages, it is sometimes hopeless to read and understand. So the first thing I
have to do is to use the SEEdit feature Remove TAB in Selection (from the Text
Menu).

Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/prerelease.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx