[seeditmaxi] Re: E-mail Cascade

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 00:14:11 +0100

On 2011-02-12, at 18:53 , Charles Miller wrote:

> I am confused though by what I'm supposed to do with my license # and the
> upcoming release.

I sent you an answer on that "private"

> I'm working with WordPress now. I am not great at specing code precisely, and
> would like an editor that does code completion and code error checking. And
> chance SEEdit Pro does or will do that?

SEEdit have auto-complete for html/xhtml/html5, css, javascript and text.

Writing html and xhtml, SEEdit use the Tidy syntax checker and its own
Unbalanced Tag Checker. It is also easy to validate document on the web server
using w3.org tools.

> Dreamweaver CS4 does that but it's a 900lb gorilla of an app. I'd like
> something smaller, quicker and more athletic.  :)
>
> Chuck M

Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/prerelease.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx