[seeditmaxi] HTML5

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 18:03:15 +0200

Hi list!

In the last month, we have tested writing html5 and added some html5 features
to SEEdit. We have added a lot of info about html5 on our site and we continue
the work.

Today we uploaded our site rewritten into html5, we have tested using MSIE 8,
Safari and Google Chrome on WIndows XP. On Macintosh we tested with Safari,
FireFox, Google Chrome and some others.

Check out our info about SEEdit and HTML5:
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/html5.html

Free html5 Templates:
http://freehtml5templates.com
Interesting to check and learn about html5.

SEEdit Pro 3.5 beta 1
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/2010/05.html#ID20100503-20:02:51
This version have some new html5 features.

Any questions or suggestions are always welcome!

Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx