Fw: Burke Allred's Eagle Project

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <bateh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 16:35:25 -0500

Hal Bates
Glen Raven, Inc.
1821 North Park Avenue
Glen Raven, NC 27217
PH: 336.586.1325
FX: 336.222.8027

________________________________

From: Karoleigh Allred <karoleigh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Bates, Hal
Cc: Rett & Jan Davis <rett_davis@xxxxxxxx>; Bob Lewis (E-mail)
<rlewis@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun Nov 29 16:17:40 2009
Subject: Burke Allred's Eagle Project

Mr. Bates, could you send this out to the troop for me? Thank you so much.

Burke

Eagle Scout Project

My Eagle Scout project is to complete the landscaping around the Community
Services Building (beside the scout hut). This building houses the Women’s
Resource Center, Meals on Wheels and the furniture ministry for First
Presbyterian Church. These organizations are really excited about the project
and the landscaping will really make this building look even better.

I really need the help of my fellow scouts and other volunteers to complete
this project. We will be planting shrubbery, trees and various plants. We will
also be spreading pine straw. The dates and times are listed below for the
workdays. I know that some scouts may be involved in basketball at the YMCA,
but any amount of time that you could come would help. If you can come, please
email me at Karoleigh@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Karoleigh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  so that I
will know how many people are coming.

Thank you,

Burke Allred

Dates: Saturday, December 5th and Saturday, December 12th

Time: 9am-12pm

Location: Community Services Building (beside the scout hut)

What to bring: shovel, gloves

Drinks/Snacks will be provided