Personal Management Merit Badge Update

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <bateh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:37:39 -0500

So, far only three scouts have completed the Personal Management merit
badge with Fairfax Reynolds and remember this is an Eagle required
badge. As your scouts complete the other requirements, please have them
contact Fairfax directly, who will then inform me of their progress.
Fairfax's contact information is below.

________________________________

Message from Fairfax Reynolds:

The attached worksheet shows where each scout stands on completing the
requirements for the Personal Management Merit Badge.

Congratulations to Alston Hill, Charlie Mize and George Schmitt who have
earned the merit badge.

If any scouts have questions please have them contact me at
fairfax.reynolds@xxxxxxxxx or (336) 260-5148.

Hal Bates

Scoutmaster - Troop 17

http://www.ScoutTroop17.org