[sanesecurity] Re: brassbandportal.co.uk honey-pot

  • From: Steve Basford <steveb_clamav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:43:27 +0100

Nigel Horne wrote:
Folks,

50,000 yesterday (phew). I'm not sure how many are passed daily to Steve, but it must be around 100 - so you can see that's a great percentage hit for Sanesecurity and the allies, around 99.9% would be a good estimate. Well done!
Hi Nigel,

Thanks so much for the feedback (and the feed)

I've a few more things to add signature wise later, so hopefully this will only improve :)

All: I've got a few stats links now and I'll have to get around to adding them to the website, so if anyone wants their stats publishing, just email me a link and I'll add it next week.

Cheers,

Steve
Sanesecurity