[sanesecurity] Re: brassbandportal.co.uk honey-pot

  • From: Nigel Horne <njh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sanesecurity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 22:08:52 +0100

By the way,

I forgot - ignore the 06 January start date, the count I gave is correct for yesterday. It'll go down over the next few days because I'm working on de-duplication techniques (it hits my machine a lot to scan duplicates). Other evidence I have gives me faith that the figure was that high for yesterday though the wording of the report makes that not quite seem so.

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Adjudicator, Band Trainer, Composer, Tutor, Typesetter.
NJH Music, Barnsley, UK.  ICQ#20252325