[samscommunity] Poet Nikki Giovanni at W.G. Sanders Middle School

  • From: "WANDA WYLIE" <WWYLIE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <samscommunity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 12:40:22 -0400

Please join the W.G. Sanders Middle School family for a night of celebration
with renowned poet and author Nikki Giovanni on Wednesday, 25 May 2011 at 6:00
pm in the Freddie E. Grace Theatre. This promises to be an outstanding event.

To learn more about the 2011 Community Partnership Gala,
please contact Christina Smith-Galloway
Parent and Community Involvement Coordinator

W.G. Sanders Middle School
(803)738-7575
(803)467-7643
csmith-galloway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Click on the attachment for details.

Wanda Wylie
Eighth Grade ELA
St. Andrews Middle School
1231 Bluefield Road
Columbia, SC 29210
803-731-8910 ext. 3215
803-731-8913 (Fax)

~ "I'm not an overachiever; I just work hard." - Dr. Donna Ford, 2011

 Richland County School District One provides
employee e-mail access for administrative and
instructional uses only. E-mail correspondence
to/from Richland County School District One is
 considered public information and is subject
to release under the South Carolina Freedom Of
   Information Act or pursuant to subpoena.