[sac-forum] Re: sit down ... buckle up ... listen up

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 21:48:57 -0700

Here is one response to messages.

Actually I spoke somewhat premature about being cancer free.  It is a
complicated story, but the preliminary reports are suggestive of being cancer
free.  And it won't be until they are all in when a final determination is
made.  The labs were sent parts of colon, rectum, a tumor (about which I have
questions to ask), another lesion and lymph nodes.

Regardless I'm still being optimistic.

My biggest point in the entire message is to have regular medical check ups.
Don't believe me, ask Joe.  And see a doctor is something strange happens to
you.  Grey hair doesn't count.

Clear skies,
aj