[sac-forum] sit down ... buckle up ... listen up

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SAC Forum" <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 16:20:58 -0700

Taking a page from Dick Harshaw rumors of my death have greatly preceded me.
Now my story...

Before Thanksgiving it was discovered I had a case of colorectal cancer, via
"regular medical checkups."  My last one was almost 10 years ago and was clean.
 This one wasn't.  Just after Thanksgiving, on the 30th, I went in the hospital
to have it removed and just got home this afternoon.

All of the preliminary pathology reports indicate I'm cancer free.  Nice trade,
29 staples in my gut for cancer.

After a shower, rest I thought of letting everyone know of my predicament.

Order of the day is to get some R&R, read some e-mail, get some R&R, ...

Be back later,
aj